HOW TO MAKE PANEER TIKKA RECIPE ( STEP BY STEP PHOTOS):
or Jump to Recipe
1) Take yogurt in muslin cloth or man’s handkerchief, put it in the strainer and keep a bowl or jug under it to collect excess water. Keep this in the fridge for about an hour and let all the water drain out.
2) and You will left with thick, hung curd or yogurt in the cloth. 1 cup of yogurt will give ½ cup of thick yogurt. Take thick or hung curd in a bowl.
3) Add all the spice powders (kashmiri red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, chaat masala, garam masala, aamchur powder, fennel powder, black pepper powder and kasuri methi) along with salt.
4) Mix it well.
5) Add ginger paste and garlic paste. I have added freshly grated.
6) Add lemon juice and mix well. Our marinade is ready
7) Cut veggies into 1 inch pieces and cube the paneer. Make sure that size of veggie and paneer pieces are same.
8) Add it to the prepared marinade.
9) using your clean hand, gently mix. All the pieces should be coated with marinade.
10) Cover it with plate or plastic wrap and let paneer and veggie marinade in the fridge for at least 2 hours. More the better.
11) If you are using wooden skewers like me then submerge in the water for 10-15 minutes before using.
12) At the time of using, wipe them using towel or paper napkin. If using metal skewers, no need to soak